UK: Sainsbury's CEO picks up paycheck worth over £1m
Sir Peter Davis, CEO of Sainsbury , picked up a whopping £1.07m for his first full year's work at the struggling retailer. His basic salary of around £750,000 was augmented with a £300,000 bonus, according to the supermarket group's latest annual report. Added to his personal coffers are the three million share options he owns, now worth about £5.2m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning