UK: Sainsbury's, Compass, Unilever to review pay of female employees
Supermarket chain Sainsbury's , catering services group Compass and consumer products conglomerate Unilever are among nine of Britain's biggest companies which have pledged to review the pay and working conditions of female employees. Legally, women have had the right to be paid the same as their male colleagues since the Equal Pay Act was passed in 1970. The government's
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs