UK: Sainsbury's continues to work with British Farmers
Sainsbury's is committed to helping British dairy farmers through its suppliers. Plans to bridge the gap in the cost of production and the income from liquid milk for farmers are in their final stages.We have already eliminated the traditional bi-annual 'milk round' on pricing and review prices when the market demands. This ensures that the pricing structure is constantly reviewed. Liquid milk accounts for one half of the market with the remainder being processed into dairy products. We will continue to offer our customers the best quality products at competitive prices.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega