UK: Sainsbury's first to launch pensions website for employees
The company currently offers employees a group personal pension and a final salary scheme, however the topic is set to become more confusing as stakeholder pensions enter the picture from April next year.
Group pensions manager Geof Pearson commented: "The launch of the website offers an opportunity for the whole industry to follow our lead and adopt a similarly open and accountable approach to pension fund management."
The site can be viewed at www.jspensions.com.
To view related research reports, please follow the links below:-
Buying power is often used by supermarkets to negotiate with their suppliers to get lower prices. These savings can then be passed onto the consumer in terms of price cuts and promotions. But do consu...
UK supermarket chain Sainsbury's has announced that Roger Burnley will join Sainsbury's operating board as supply chain director, to replace Lawrence Christensen....
Supermarket chain Sainsbury has promised to spend more in Northern Ireland, according to the Belfast Telegraph newspaper....
Supermarket Sainsbury has reported a rise in total sales of 5.7% (5.3% excluding petrol) for the 12 weeks to 18 June 2005....
UK supermarket J Sainsbury plc today (Thursday) announced that Gwyn Burr has been appointed customer director on the company's operating board....
The Food and Drink Federation has today (Wednesday) appointed Melanie Leech as Director General. She will take up the post on 15 August 2005....
UK supermarket J Sainsbury plc has announced a sharp fall in profit for the year ended 26 March 2005, but said its recovery plan was on track....
Supermarket Tesco further increased its lead in the UK grocery market in the twelve weeks to 24 April 2005, according to market analysts TNS. Sainsbury managed a small rise, while Wal-Mart's Asda and ...
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China