The verdict from the City: Sainsbury's FY results
Sainsbury's beat City forecasts when it reported its annual underlying pre-tax profits today (9 May) and, as such, the Square Mile welcomed the UK retailer's results. The company has won plaudits for its performance in a tough sector but there are some questions around its future margins as it competes with the likes of Tesco.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 174-page eBook ‘Food For Thought’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: ConAgra own-label exit plan is about growth
- just-food's pick: Top trends at Fancy Food Show
- What Grexit could mean for the food industry
- IRI – The opportunity of range optimisation
- Focus: Can General Mills improve US retail sales?
- ConAgra confirms private-label exit
- Kraft Heinz unveils management structure
- Kellogg eyes trends with product launches
- Kraft faces lawsuit over 'natural' claims
- US performance weighs on General Mills