UK: Sainsbury's launches multi-million pound gamecard competition
UK supermarket Sainsbury's will today [Tuesday] launch a multi-million pound giveaway competition, which it hopes will bring more shoppers through its doors. For every £25 (US$36.5) they spend, shoppers will be given game card that will have a one in ten chance of winning a prize. Top prizes include 25 Peugeot 307s, while 50 customers will win a year's free shopping. Everyday prizes include selections of food and drink. The total value of the prizes is £3m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti