UK: Sainsbury's launches multi-million pound gamecard competition
UK supermarket Sainsbury's will today [Tuesday] launch a multi-million pound giveaway competition, which it hopes will bring more shoppers through its doors. For every £25 (US$36.5) they spend, shoppers will be given game card that will have a one in ten chance of winning a prize. Top prizes include 25 Peugeot 307s, while 50 customers will win a year's free shopping. Everyday prizes include selections of food and drink. The total value of the prizes is £3m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins