UK: Sainsbury's launches multi-million pound gamecard competition
UK supermarket Sainsbury's will today [Tuesday] launch a multi-million pound giveaway competition, which it hopes will bring more shoppers through its doors. For every £25 (US$36.5) they spend, shoppers will be given game card that will have a one in ten chance of winning a prize. Top prizes include 25 Peugeot 307s, while 50 customers will win a year's free shopping. Everyday prizes include selections of food and drink. The total value of the prizes is £3m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega