UK: Sainsbury's new brand - Taste the Difference
When it comes to good food; time, care and attention can make all the difference. That's the key to Sainsbury's new brand - Taste the Difference - which is set to be the biggest food brand launch in UK history.Customer research has consistently shown that quality is the prime concern of customers when shopping for food. Many people believe that much of the food we eat is produced as quickly and as cheaply as possible, and this can prevent it from reaching its best.It is this customer understanding which has resulted in Sainsbury's launch of
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin