UK: Sainsbury’s reports slowdown in sales growth
The UK's second-biggest supermarket retailer J Sainsbury has confirmed that its sales growth slowed to 2.4% in the second quarter. In the 16 weeks ending 12 October, Sainsbury's sales increased 2.4% compared to 2.7% in the 12 weeks to 22 June, which was in turn a slowdown from the previous quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods