UK: Sainsbury's savacentre format to be trialed
UK grocery giant Sainsbury's is to trial a new format at six sites under a redesigned "Sainsbury's savacentre" fascia. The first store, with a more simplified look, opens tomorrow [Thursday] in Northfield, Birmingham. Under a "Making Life Taste Better For Less" strap line, the stores are designed to deliver a stronger emphasis on value. The new Sainsbury's savacentres also aim to attract family shoppers, stocking the full range of Sainsbury's Economy products, the best selling products from other ranges such as Taste the Difference and many new, family sized, food products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review