UK: Sainsbury's to put Red Tractor on milk
Sainsbury's yesterday (7 February ) announces that it will put the British Farm Standard, Red Tractor, on all liquid milk, from 19th February 2000. The move, which has been warmly welcomed by dairy farmers, is the next in a number of initiatives by Sainsbury's to help customers identify British quality products in store. It also creates the opportunity for more dairy products to gain Red Tractor accreditation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery