UK: Sainsbury's to put Red Tractor on milk
Sainsbury's yesterday (7 February ) announces that it will put the British Farm Standard, Red Tractor, on all liquid milk, from 19th February 2000. The move, which has been warmly welcomed by dairy farmers, is the next in a number of initiatives by Sainsbury's to help customers identify British quality products in store. It also creates the opportunity for more dairy products to gain Red Tractor accreditation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega