UK: Sainsbury's to roll out e-commerce service in Southern England
As the grocery giants play catch-up with sector leader Tesco in the e-tail stakes, Sainsbury's unveiled plans to roll out its own e-commerce site to consumers in southern England during October. The online strategy at Sainsbury's has suffered a series of setbacks over the last few months, notably when its interactive television JV with Carlton was axed, but the group has now decided to launch its
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre