UK: Sainsbury's to roll out e-commerce service in Southern England
As the grocery giants play catch-up with sector leader Tesco in the e-tail stakes, Sainsbury's unveiled plans to roll out its own e-commerce site to consumers in southern England during October. The online strategy at Sainsbury's has suffered a series of setbacks over the last few months, notably when its interactive television JV with Carlton was axed, but the group has now decided to launch its
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action