UK: Sainsbury's to roll out e-commerce service in Southern England
As the grocery giants play catch-up with sector leader Tesco in the e-tail stakes, Sainsbury's unveiled plans to roll out its own e-commerce site to consumers in southern England during October. The online strategy at Sainsbury's has suffered a series of setbacks over the last few months, notably when its interactive television JV with Carlton was axed, but the group has now decided to launch its
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses