UK: Sainsbury's to roll out e-commerce service in Southern England
As the grocery giants play catch-up with sector leader Tesco in the e-tail stakes, Sainsbury's unveiled plans to roll out its own e-commerce site to consumers in southern England during October. The online strategy at Sainsbury's has suffered a series of setbacks over the last few months, notably when its interactive television JV with Carlton was axed, but the group has now decided to launch its
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch