UK: Sainsbury's to roll out e-commerce service in Southern England
As the grocery giants play catch-up with sector leader Tesco in the e-tail stakes, Sainsbury's unveiled plans to roll out its own e-commerce site to consumers in southern England during October. The online strategy at Sainsbury's has suffered a series of setbacks over the last few months, notably when its interactive television JV with Carlton was axed, but the group has now decided to launch its
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up