UK: Sainsbury's to use GlobalNetXchange's collaborative product development solution
GlobalNetXchange (GNX), the retail industry exchange serving both retailers and manufacturers, yesterday announced the commercial launch of its Collaborative Product Development (CPD) solution, a workflow and specification management tool for private label grocery products. Developed in association with Sainsbury's Supermarket's and QSA, the GNX CPD solution provides grocery retailers with a workflow tool for managing the entire product development cycle - from concept to store shelf - for private label items.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"