UK: Sainsbury's to use GlobalNetXchange's collaborative product development solution
GlobalNetXchange (GNX), the retail industry exchange serving both retailers and manufacturers, yesterday announced the commercial launch of its Collaborative Product Development (CPD) solution, a workflow and specification management tool for private label grocery products. Developed in association with Sainsbury's Supermarket's and QSA, the GNX CPD solution provides grocery retailers with a workflow tool for managing the entire product development cycle - from concept to store shelf - for private label items.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target