UK: Sainsbury's to use GlobalNetXchange's collaborative product development solution
GlobalNetXchange (GNX), the retail industry exchange serving both retailers and manufacturers, yesterday announced the commercial launch of its Collaborative Product Development (CPD) solution, a workflow and specification management tool for private label grocery products. Developed in association with Sainsbury's Supermarket's and QSA, the GNX CPD solution provides grocery retailers with a workflow tool for managing the entire product development cycle - from concept to store shelf - for private label items.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes