UK: Sainsbury's to use GlobalNetXchange's collaborative product development solution
GlobalNetXchange (GNX), the retail industry exchange serving both retailers and manufacturers, yesterday announced the commercial launch of its Collaborative Product Development (CPD) solution, a workflow and specification management tool for private label grocery products. Developed in association with Sainsbury's Supermarket's and QSA, the GNX CPD solution provides grocery retailers with a workflow tool for managing the entire product development cycle - from concept to store shelf - for private label items.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action