UK: Sainsbury's well being sales 37% above target
Since the roll out of well being in May 2001, Sainsbury's has seen sales increase six fold with Foods for Special Diets making the biggest impact. Space for the range across the estate has also been doubled as part of reinvigorate - a major programme bringing all Sainsbury's stores up to the standard of the best over a three year period. Reinvigorate uses the very latest thinking to create outstanding shopping environments and deliver great service.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti