UK: Sainsbury's well being sales 37% above target
Since the roll out of well being in May 2001, Sainsbury's has seen sales increase six fold with Foods for Special Diets making the biggest impact. Space for the range across the estate has also been doubled as part of reinvigorate - a major programme bringing all Sainsbury's stores up to the standard of the best over a three year period. Reinvigorate uses the very latest thinking to create outstanding shopping environments and deliver great service.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations