UK: Sainsbury's well being sales 37% above target
Since the roll out of well being in May 2001, Sainsbury's has seen sales increase six fold with Foods for Special Diets making the biggest impact. Space for the range across the estate has also been doubled as part of reinvigorate - a major programme bringing all Sainsbury's stores up to the standard of the best over a three year period. Reinvigorate uses the very latest thinking to create outstanding shopping environments and deliver great service.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry