UK: Sainsbury's well being sales 37% above target
Since the roll out of well being in May 2001, Sainsbury's has seen sales increase six fold with Foods for Special Diets making the biggest impact. Space for the range across the estate has also been doubled as part of reinvigorate - a major programme bringing all Sainsbury's stores up to the standard of the best over a three year period. Reinvigorate uses the very latest thinking to create outstanding shopping environments and deliver great service.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO