SWEDEN: Sale of Danisco Pack UK to Mondi Packaging (UK) Limited
Today, Danisco A/S has concluded an agreement for the sale of all the shares in Danisco Pack Ltd. to Mondi Packaging (UK) Limited (Anglo American International S.A.). The sale price is based on an Enterprise Value of GBP 64 million, equivalent to DKK 770 million, or a multiple of 4.4 times EBITDA (operating profit before depreciation and amortisation of goodwill) and a multiple of 13 times EBITA (operating profit before amortisation of goodwill) for the financial year of 2000/01 (April 30, 2001). The transaction is based on the balance sheet as of April 30, 2001 and will not require additional value adjustments for Danisco.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery