SWEDEN: Sale of Danisco Pack UK to Mondi Packaging (UK) Limited
Today, Danisco A/S has concluded an agreement for the sale of all the shares in Danisco Pack Ltd. to Mondi Packaging (UK) Limited (Anglo American International S.A.). The sale price is based on an Enterprise Value of GBP 64 million, equivalent to DKK 770 million, or a multiple of 4.4 times EBITDA (operating profit before depreciation and amortisation of goodwill) and a multiple of 13 times EBITA (operating profit before amortisation of goodwill) for the financial year of 2000/01 (April 30, 2001). The transaction is based on the balance sheet as of April 30, 2001 and will not require additional value adjustments for Danisco.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016