SWEDEN: Sale of Danisco Pack UK to Mondi Packaging (UK) Limited
Today, Danisco A/S has concluded an agreement for the sale of all the shares in Danisco Pack Ltd. to Mondi Packaging (UK) Limited (Anglo American International S.A.). The sale price is based on an Enterprise Value of GBP 64 million, equivalent to DKK 770 million, or a multiple of 4.4 times EBITDA (operating profit before depreciation and amortisation of goodwill) and a multiple of 13 times EBITA (operating profit before amortisation of goodwill) for the financial year of 2000/01 (April 30, 2001). The transaction is based on the balance sheet as of April 30, 2001 and will not require additional value adjustments for Danisco.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations