SWEDEN: Sale of Danisco Pack UK to Mondi Packaging (UK) Limited
Today, Danisco A/S has concluded an agreement for the sale of all the shares in Danisco Pack Ltd. to Mondi Packaging (UK) Limited (Anglo American International S.A.). The sale price is based on an Enterprise Value of GBP 64 million, equivalent to DKK 770 million, or a multiple of 4.4 times EBITDA (operating profit before depreciation and amortisation of goodwill) and a multiple of 13 times EBITA (operating profit before amortisation of goodwill) for the financial year of 2000/01 (April 30, 2001). The transaction is based on the balance sheet as of April 30, 2001 and will not require additional value adjustments for Danisco.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund