FRANCE: Sale of SIAS-MPA by Pernod Ricard nearing completion
Pernod Ricard has confirmed it is close to completing the disposal of SIAS -MPA to Butler Capital Partners ( BCP ). SIAS-MPA, a major world player in fruit preparation for the milk industry, is currently valued at €170m (US$151.8m) (including debts and minority interests). This could increase by €25m, allowing Pernod Ricard to benefit from the future profit achieved by Butler Capital Partners when they choose to exit.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes