US: Sales fall hits Bridgford Foods
US convenience food firm Bridgford Foods Corp. has seen falling annual sales push the company into the red.
The California-based group booked a net loss of US$292,000 for the year to 2 November after seeing sales tumble 6.8% to US$125.1m.
Bridgford produces convenience food products including sandwiches, processed meats and dry sausages.
The Co-operative Group's takeover of Somerfield is set to shake up the UK food retail scene and, although some questions remain over the future of the enlarged business, Co-op chief executive Peter Ma...
India's expanding economy and rising disposable incomes are fostering growth in indulgence food categories, such as chocolate confectionery and sweet and savoury snacks. Francisco Redruello of Euromon...
UK retailer The Co-operative Group finally got its man today (16 July) with the announcement of its GBP1.6bn (US$3.2bn) takeover of Somerfield. The acquisition will make the Co-op the country's fifth-...
The Co-operative Group will have to sell off a number of Somerfield stores to allay competition concerns in the wake of its planned GBP1.6bn (US$3.2bn) takeover of the convenience retailer, its chief ...
The Co-operative Group has sealed the takeover of fellow UK retailer Somerfield in a deal worth just under GBP1.6bn (US$3.2bn)....
Japanese convenience retailer Lawson has confirmed that it will be taking over local discount store operator Ninety-nine Plus....
Canadian convenience store operator Couche-Tard saw its net earnings halve for the fourth quarter as a result of soaring fuel prices....
Premier Foods, the UK's largest food maker, said today (15 July) that it expects trading profit to be in line with last year after it managed to recoup higher costs with price hikes....
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016