USA: Sales Lift Nabisco Earnings 66 Pct
Snack maker Nabisco Holdings Corp. reported a 66 percent increase in first-quarter profits Wednesday on strong cookie and cracker sales, beating Wall Street estimates.But Nabisco Group Holdings Corp., which owns an 80.6 percent stake of Nabisco Holdings Corp., reported its earnings dropped 38 percent in the quarter because of special items.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"