SWITZERLAND: Sales of organic products rose 13% in 2002
Sales of organic products in Switzerland were up 13% year-on-year in 2002 at 1.06bn Swiss francs (US$765.7m), according to Swiss organic producers' organisation Bio Suisse. The amount of money on average that each person in Switzerland spent on organic products during 2002 was 144 Swiss francs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units