FRANCE: Groupe DANONE: Sales rise 7.5% like-for-like in the first 9 months of 2000
Third-quarter sales were up 6.3% like-for-like, despite adverse weather conditions during the period and a strong 3rd-quarter 1999 performance (organic growth: +7.5%).For the nine months to September 30, the increase was 7.5% like for like, rising to 8.2% if brewing activities are excluded.Figures by business line and geographical area were as follows, at constant scope and exchange rates:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods