FRANCE: Groupe DANONE: Sales rise 7.5% like-for-like in the first 9 months of 2000
Third-quarter sales were up 6.3% like-for-like, despite adverse weather conditions during the period and a strong 3rd-quarter 1999 performance (organic growth: +7.5%).For the nine months to September 30, the increase was 7.5% like for like, rising to 8.2% if brewing activities are excluded.Figures by business line and geographical area were as follows, at constant scope and exchange rates:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins