USA: Salient subsidiary enters into pilot project with Dole Food Company, Asia division
Salient Cybertech, Inc., (OTC Bulletin Board: SLEL), announced yesterday that its subsidiary Gemini Learning Systems Inc. has entered into a pilot project agreement with Dole Food Company, Inc., Asia Division, to deliver eLearning to Dole employees using Gemini's eLearning solution. The Dole/Gemini pilot project involves rolling out an internal Dole eLearning training program to 15,000 employees across three Dole Asia Divisions. Depending on the success of this endeavor, there may be an opportunity to expand the number of courses being offered.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch