USA: Salient subsidiary enters into pilot project with Dole Food Company, Asia division
Salient Cybertech, Inc., (OTC Bulletin Board: SLEL), announced yesterday that its subsidiary Gemini Learning Systems Inc. has entered into a pilot project agreement with Dole Food Company, Inc., Asia Division, to deliver eLearning to Dole employees using Gemini's eLearning solution. The Dole/Gemini pilot project involves rolling out an internal Dole eLearning training program to 15,000 employees across three Dole Asia Divisions. Depending on the success of this endeavor, there may be an opportunity to expand the number of courses being offered.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival