USA: Salient subsidiary enters into pilot project with Dole Food Company, Asia division
Salient Cybertech, Inc., (OTC Bulletin Board: SLEL), announced yesterday that its subsidiary Gemini Learning Systems Inc. has entered into a pilot project agreement with Dole Food Company, Inc., Asia Division, to deliver eLearning to Dole employees using Gemini's eLearning solution. The Dole/Gemini pilot project involves rolling out an internal Dole eLearning training program to 15,000 employees across three Dole Asia Divisions. Depending on the success of this endeavor, there may be an opportunity to expand the number of courses being offered.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report