USA: Salient subsidiary enters into pilot project with Dole Food Company, Asia division
Salient Cybertech, Inc., (OTC Bulletin Board: SLEL), announced yesterday that its subsidiary Gemini Learning Systems Inc. has entered into a pilot project agreement with Dole Food Company, Inc., Asia Division, to deliver eLearning to Dole employees using Gemini's eLearning solution. The Dole/Gemini pilot project involves rolling out an internal Dole eLearning training program to 15,000 employees across three Dole Asia Divisions. Depending on the success of this endeavor, there may be an opportunity to expand the number of courses being offered.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw