USA: Salient subsidiary enters into pilot project with Dole Food Company, Asia division
Salient Cybertech, Inc., (OTC Bulletin Board: SLEL), announced yesterday that its subsidiary Gemini Learning Systems Inc. has entered into a pilot project agreement with Dole Food Company, Inc., Asia Division, to deliver eLearning to Dole employees using Gemini's eLearning solution. The Dole/Gemini pilot project involves rolling out an internal Dole eLearning training program to 15,000 employees across three Dole Asia Divisions. Depending on the success of this endeavor, there may be an opportunity to expand the number of courses being offered.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report