CHILE: Salmon export earnings down 20%
Earnings from Chilean farm-raised salmon exports were down 20% in the period January to July this year compared to the same period last year, according to a report by the Salmon Industry Association of Chile. Between January and July this year, sales of Chilean salmon abroad totalled US$510.7m, while total sales for the 12 months ending July were $839m. However, export volumes increased from 179,892 tons for January to July last year, to 210,041 tons for the same period this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti