USA: Salmon Lovers Reminded to 'Fish For Our Future' at Seafood Counter
Seafood Populations Are in Trouble ... Whole Foods Market(R) and Marine Stewardship Council Provide Consumers With Sustainable Seafood Alternative To Help Preserve World's Fish Stocks As seafood grows more popular with today's consumers, a snapshot of the world's marine stocks shows 60 percent are fully fished, over-exploited, depleted or recovering at a slow rate, according to the United Nation's Food and Agriculture Organization. As part of its commitment to offer consumers seafood from renewable sources, Whole Foods Market is partnering with the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) to promote sustainable fishing practices by providing a certified sustainable option while educating consumers about the importance of seafood sustainability.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action