USA: Salmon Lovers Reminded to 'Fish For Our Future' at Seafood Counter
Seafood Populations Are in Trouble ... Whole Foods Market(R) and Marine Stewardship Council Provide Consumers With Sustainable Seafood Alternative To Help Preserve World's Fish Stocks As seafood grows more popular with today's consumers, a snapshot of the world's marine stocks shows 60 percent are fully fished, over-exploited, depleted or recovering at a slow rate, according to the United Nation's Food and Agriculture Organization. As part of its commitment to offer consumers seafood from renewable sources, Whole Foods Market is partnering with the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) to promote sustainable fishing practices by providing a certified sustainable option while educating consumers about the importance of seafood sustainability.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review