RUSSIA: Salmonella discovered in US poultry imports
Russian officials from the veterinary department of the Agriculture Ministry revealed earlier today [Tuesday] that salmonella bacteria were discovered in US poultry meat imported into Russia. A spokeswoman told Reuters: "St Petersburg veterinarians have checked nine different shipments of US poultry and discovered salmonella bacteria in all nine."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre