UK: Salt research fuels labelling debate
Research published by the pressure group, Consensus Action on Salt and Health (CASH), has shown that many foods eaten by children in the UK still contain large amounts of salt, in some cases more than half the daily maximum limit for a six-year old in a single serving.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre