USA: Salted snacks market worth US18.8m in 2001, due to product innovation
The market for salted snacks in the US has grown at an annual rate of over 7% since 1997, thanks largely by a growing trend of product innovation; of tweaking existing products with new flavours, shapes and textures to reignite consumer interest. Packaging trends, including convenience size products, are also serving to energise a flagging market, according to the US Market for Salted Snacks report published by MarketResearch.com. Americans are far more time-pressed today than they have been in the past, and the current popularity of conveniently packaged foods attests to the ways in which this time crunch has altered dietary habits.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report