USA: Sam K. Reed to retire from Kellogg
Sam K. Reed, Kellogg vice chairman and board member, has announced his retiremebt as vice chairman effective 26 March. He is not standing for re- election to the board of directors. During his career, Reed served as president and chief executive officer of Keebler Foods Company from 1996 until its acquisition by Kellogg in March 2001. He was named to his current Kellogg positions at the time of the acquisition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units