USA: Sam K. Reed to retire from Kellogg
Sam K. Reed, Kellogg vice chairman and board member, has announced his retiremebt as vice chairman effective 26 March. He is not standing for re- election to the board of directors. During his career, Reed served as president and chief executive officer of Keebler Foods Company from 1996 until its acquisition by Kellogg in March 2001. He was named to his current Kellogg positions at the time of the acquisition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China