USA: Sam K. Reed to retire from Kellogg
Sam K. Reed, Kellogg vice chairman and board member, has announced his retiremebt as vice chairman effective 26 March. He is not standing for re- election to the board of directors. During his career, Reed served as president and chief executive officer of Keebler Foods Company from 1996 until its acquisition by Kellogg in March 2001. He was named to his current Kellogg positions at the time of the acquisition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix