UK: Sammy's Couscous awarded FFB prize at ANUGA
Sammy's Easy Cook Couscous has been awarded Best New British Product at ANUGA 2001.
The couscous, which has gained listings in most major UK multiple retailers, was voted winner from more than 50 new product lines on display at ANUGA. The judges paid tribute to the product's convenience, innovation and packaging.
In an award ceremony held at Anuga over the weekend, Food From Britain
Germany managing director Roy Eddleston commended UK manufacturers on their innovative and imaginative development of ethnic food exports.
Sammy's is exported to over 20 countries, and export director Trudy Jenkins said the award is an acknowledgement of the company's export success.
With 6,294 exhibitors and 161,000 visitors from 160 countries, Anuga is one of the most important shows for the food industry. As well as showcasing the latest conventional food products, Anuga 2005 a...
This year's Natural Products Expo East/Organic Products Expo-BioFach America was held in September, with more than 20,000 people gathering to taste the latest natural and organic products and explore ...
As organic food continues to move into the mainstream, a wealth of companies, from the family-run to the multinational, are taking advantage of this popularity, with new products and line extensions. ...
Foodex Japan, the Asia and Pacific Rim region's largest food and beverage show, enjoyed continued success this year, with its overall theme of food traceability. With visitors and exhibitors from all ...
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins