AUSTRALIA: Sam's Seafood buys Enterprise Fisheries
Brisbane-based fish company Sam's Seafood has acquired scallop processor and exporter Enterprise Fisheries for A$2.3m (US$1.5m). The cash and share deal is expected to be finalised on 31 December. Sam's Seafood chairman Grahame Denovan said the deal offered access to wholesale purchasing opportunities, retail brand longevity and entry to new foreign markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO