AUSTRALIA: Sam's Seafood buys Enterprise Fisheries
Brisbane-based fish company Sam's Seafood has acquired scallop processor and exporter Enterprise Fisheries for A$2.3m (US$1.5m). The cash and share deal is expected to be finalised on 31 December. Sam's Seafood chairman Grahame Denovan said the deal offered access to wholesale purchasing opportunities, retail brand longevity and entry to new foreign markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti