AUSTRALIA: Sam's Seafood to open fastfood franchises
Australian seafood company Sam's Seafood has said it plans to open 20 fastfood franchises in Australia over the next year. The Brisbane-based company said it would open its first fastfood outlet in Brisbane's central business district on 1 November, with two more outlets in and around Brisbane to open shortly after. The company then plans to expand to other cities in Australia, before eventually considering expansion to London and New York, reported the Australian Associated Press.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund