AUSTRALIA: Sam's Seafood to open fastfood franchises
Australian seafood company Sam's Seafood has said it plans to open 20 fastfood franchises in Australia over the next year. The Brisbane-based company said it would open its first fastfood outlet in Brisbane's central business district on 1 November, with two more outlets in and around Brisbane to open shortly after. The company then plans to expand to other cities in Australia, before eventually considering expansion to London and New York, reported the Australian Associated Press.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK