AUSTRALIA: Sam's Seafood unlikely to realise hopes through listing
Queensland-based seafood firm Sam's Seafood is looking unlikely to secure the A$8m through its forthcoming stock market float it had hoped to raise to fund expansion. While the final figures have yet to be calculated, the offer was not oversubscribed when it closed on 14 December.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund