PHILIPPINES/JAPAN: San Miguel and Kirin Forge Strategic Partnership
MANILA, Philippines--(BUSINESS WIRE)--San Miguel Corporation (SMC), the Philippines' largest food and beverage company, announced that Kirin Brewery Co, Ltd., Japan's leading brewer and one of Asia's largest conglomerates, is taking a minority stake in SMC in a bid to strengthen its regional presence in the food and beverage industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre