PHILIPPINES/JAPAN: San Miguel and Kirin Forge Strategic Partnership
MANILA, Philippines--(BUSINESS WIRE)--San Miguel Corporation (SMC), the Philippines' largest food and beverage company, announced that Kirin Brewery Co, Ltd., Japan's leading brewer and one of Asia's largest conglomerates, is taking a minority stake in SMC in a bid to strengthen its regional presence in the food and beverage industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review