PHILIPPINES/JAPAN: San Miguel and Kirin Forge Strategic Partnership
MANILA, Philippines--(BUSINESS WIRE)--San Miguel Corporation (SMC), the Philippines' largest food and beverage company, announced that Kirin Brewery Co, Ltd., Japan's leading brewer and one of Asia's largest conglomerates, is taking a minority stake in SMC in a bid to strengthen its regional presence in the food and beverage industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses