PHILIPPINES/JAPAN: San Miguel and Kirin Forge Strategic Partnership
MANILA, Philippines--(BUSINESS WIRE)--San Miguel Corporation (SMC), the Philippines' largest food and beverage company, announced that Kirin Brewery Co, Ltd., Japan's leading brewer and one of Asia's largest conglomerates, is taking a minority stake in SMC in a bid to strengthen its regional presence in the food and beverage industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up