PHILIPPINES: San Miguel keeps a keen eye on Indofood
Philippines food and drink giant San Miguel Corp has revealed that it would be very interested in buying Indonesia's largest instant noodle and cooking oil producer if it was put up for sale by the controlling Salim family. PT Indofoods Sukses Makmur "would be a good acquisition for the core food business of the company," San Miguel explained in a statement to the stock exchange earlier today [Tuesday].
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife