PHILIPPINES: San Miguel keeps a keen eye on Indofood
Philippines food and drink giant San Miguel Corp has revealed that it would be very interested in buying Indonesia's largest instant noodle and cooking oil producer if it was put up for sale by the controlling Salim family. PT Indofoods Sukses Makmur "would be a good acquisition for the core food business of the company," San Miguel explained in a statement to the stock exchange earlier today [Tuesday].
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"