ARGENTINA: SanCor will not merge with Milkaut
It has been reported that the merger of Argentinean dairy companies SanCor and Milkaut, which would have created the country's largest dairy company, will not go ahead. The primary obstacle to the merger is the reluctance of the IFC, financial branch of the World Bank, for the private sector to donate US$211m to fund the restrucuring the two companies would need to undertake to merge.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid