USA: Sand Hill Systems acquires buyerlink networks
Sand Hill Systems, a provider of hosted Internet business-to-business e-commerce applications, recently announced the acquisition of BuyerLink Networks, developer of network marketplaces serving the $3.9 trillion food and beverage industries.Through the acquisition, Sand Hill Systems gains access to specialized food and beverage companies and their established buying groups, which are uniquely positioned to leverage B2B technology.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action