USA: Sanderson Farms says Q3 sales up, income down
Laurel, Miss-based Sanderson Farms, a producer and distributor of fresh and frozen chicken has posted net sales of US$202.7m for its Q3 ended 31 July, up 10.3% year on year. Q3 net income was US$9.3m, US$0.7 per diluted share, slightly down on US$9.6m, US$0.7 per diluted share, for the Q3 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund