USA: Sanderson Farms sees Q2 net sales up 7.2%
Laurel, Miss.-based chicken processor Sanderson Farms, has reported results for the Q2 and H1 ended 30 April 2002. Net sales for the Q2 2002 were US$175.4m, up 7.2% compared with US$163.6m year on year. For the quarter, the company reported net income of US$7.7m, or US$0.58 per diluted share, compared with net income of US$5m, or US$0.37 per diluted share, for the Q2 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund