USA: Sanderson Farms sees Q2 net sales up 7.2%
Laurel, Miss.-based chicken processor Sanderson Farms, has reported results for the Q2 and H1 ended 30 April 2002. Net sales for the Q2 2002 were US$175.4m, up 7.2% compared with US$163.6m year on year. For the quarter, the company reported net income of US$7.7m, or US$0.58 per diluted share, compared with net income of US$5m, or US$0.37 per diluted share, for the Q2 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast