US: Sanfilippo names corporate "improvement" boss
US nut company John B. Sanfilippo & Son (JBSS) has announced the appointment of Dr Nathan Rucker as the director of corporate continuous improvement.
In this newly created position, Rucker will lead the development and roll out of continuous improvement strategies to increase operating efficiencies, streamline business processes and enhance value to customers.
"As JBSS continues to expand its product line and grow the business, it's critically important that we focus on efficient production and business management strategies," said president and CEO Jasper Sanfilippo Jr.
Rucker comes to JBSS from Young Pecan Co. where he was the vice president of operations.
Prior to this, Rucker was a vice president in one of the consulting practices at Marsh and McLennan Cos., where he worked with food distribution and consumer packaged goods operations.
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery