USA: SAP deployment at Keebler Foods Company leads to selection of mySAP.com as technology platform for Kellogg Company
SAP AG (NYSE:SAP) yesterday announced that Kellogg Company (NYSE:K), the world's leading producer of cereal and a leading producer of convenience foods, has chosen mySAP.com(R) as the technology platform to help enable Kellogg's North American business process integration and streamline its operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods