USA: SAP deployment at Keebler Foods Company leads to selection of mySAP.com as technology platform for Kellogg Company
SAP AG (NYSE:SAP) yesterday announced that Kellogg Company (NYSE:K), the world's leading producer of cereal and a leading producer of convenience foods, has chosen mySAP.com(R) as the technology platform to help enable Kellogg's North American business process integration and streamline its operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods