CANADA: Saputo announces secondary offering of common shares
Montreal-based dairy processor Saputo has announced the closing of the secondary offering of common shares by companies controlled by Emanuele (Lino) Saputo or members of his family. The shareholders sold 7,635,000 common shares of the company at a price of US$32.75 per share, for proceeds in the aggregate of C$250m (US$164.8m). Net proceeds after deducting the underwriters' fee, amounts to about C$240m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin