CANADA: Saputo announces secondary offering of common shares
Montreal-based dairy processor Saputo has announced the closing of the secondary offering of common shares by companies controlled by Emanuele (Lino) Saputo or members of his family. The shareholders sold 7,635,000 common shares of the company at a price of US$32.75 per share, for proceeds in the aggregate of C$250m (US$164.8m). Net proceeds after deducting the underwriters' fee, amounts to about C$240m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target