CANADA: Saputo closes plants, job losses
Canada's largest dairy processor Saputo has announced it will close two plants and cuts 144 jobs to consolidate its Canadian manufacturing operations.
Saputo has also closed cheese plants in
North America's fifth largest cheese producer, Saputo has 8,500 employees in
Canadian-based dairy and grocery products group Saputo has posted a 28% rise in first-quarter net earnings to C$68.4m, or $0.66 basic per share....
Canadian dairy giant Saputo has issued a bullish forecast for the next 12 months after a year of closures and cost cuts drove rising annual profits....
Land O'Lakes has completed the sale of its Cheese & Protein International business to a US subsidiary of Saputo....
Saputo is closing its cookie factory in Laval, Quebec and transferring production to its Sainte-Marie-de-Beauce, Quebec, facility....
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review