USA: Saputo Group Inc. - Financial Results for the 2000 Fiscal Year - net earnings up 27% and cash flow up 37%
Saputo Group Inc. today announced its financial results for the year ended March 31, 2000 which proved to be a year of growth for the Company.NET EARNINGS UP 27% Year-end net earnings for fiscal 2000 totalled $100.1 million, or $2.00 per share ($1.89 diluted), a 27% increase over the $79.1 million posted for the 1999 fiscal year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes