USA: Saputo Group Inc. - Financial Results for the 2000 Fiscal Year - net earnings up 27% and cash flow up 37%
Saputo Group Inc. today announced its financial results for the year ended March 31, 2000 which proved to be a year of growth for the Company.NET EARNINGS UP 27% Year-end net earnings for fiscal 2000 totalled $100.1 million, or $2.00 per share ($1.89 diluted), a 27% increase over the $79.1 million posted for the 1999 fiscal year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project