CANADA: Saputo Inc. - financial results for fiscal 2001 - net earnings up 10.1% - cash flow up 8.0%
Saputo Inc. revealed today its financial results for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2001. NET EARNINGS UP 10.1 % The Company's net earnings for fiscal 2001 stood at $110.2 million ($2.15 per share), up 10.1% over last year's earnings of $100.1 million ($2.00 per share). However, certain factors beyond the Company's control - such as the fact that the price per pound of cheese on the American market dropped to its lowest point of the last twenty years, the reality of rising energy costs and difficult conditions in the export market that have hampered the expansion of our international customer base - have had a negative impact and slowed the progress of net earnings for fiscal 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report