CANADA: Saputo names Sbarba as COO
Sbarba will take up his role as COO of Saputo in April
Canadian dairy company Saputo has appointed Dino Dello Sbarba to the position of COO, as part of a reshuffle of its management team.
Sbarba has been with the company since 1990 and has served as president and COO of its cheese division for Canada and the US. Since 2006, he has been acting as president and COO of Saputo's dairy products division in Canada, as well as Europe and Argentina.
Lorenzo Spinelli will take over the role of president and COO of the dairy products division in Canada, while Kai Bockmann will become president and COO of the international dairy products division, formerly known as the dairy products divisions for Europe and Argentina.
Spinelli joined Saputo in 1998 and has acted as senior vice president and general director of Saputo's dairy products divisions for Europe and Argentina since 2009.
Bockmann has over 15 years of international experience in the food industry. He has held several senior management positions in production, sales and marketing.
The changes will be effective from 1 April, with the exception of Bockmann who will join the company on 9 January.
- Kellogg uses Kashi to finally join party - comment
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- New food waste standard will help monitor progress
- Tyrrells' growth plans - CEO interview, part two
- How could a TTIP affect the food industry?
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Kellogg to invest in "next-generation innovation"
- PepsiCo "engaging" with Indofood on child labour
- Campaigners attack UK child obesity plan
- Post, ConAgra 'held talks' over Lamb Weston merger
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights