CANADA: Saputo names Sbarba as COO
Sbarba will take up his role as COO of Saputo in April
Canadian dairy company Saputo has appointed Dino Dello Sbarba to the position of COO, as part of a reshuffle of its management team.
Sbarba has been with the company since 1990 and has served as president and COO of its cheese division for Canada and the US. Since 2006, he has been acting as president and COO of Saputo's dairy products division in Canada, as well as Europe and Argentina.
Lorenzo Spinelli will take over the role of president and COO of the dairy products division in Canada, while Kai Bockmann will become president and COO of the international dairy products division, formerly known as the dairy products divisions for Europe and Argentina.
Spinelli joined Saputo in 1998 and has acted as senior vice president and general director of Saputo's dairy products divisions for Europe and Argentina since 2009.
Bockmann has over 15 years of international experience in the food industry. He has held several senior management positions in production, sales and marketing.
The changes will be effective from 1 April, with the exception of Bockmann who will join the company on 9 January.
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Lacklustre sales see Hershey turn to snacking
- Comment: Tread carefully over payment terms
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Hershey to acquire meat jerky firm Krave
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report