CANADA: Saputo reports net earnings up 29.1% in 2002
Montreal-based dairy processor Saputo has reported positive financial results for the fiscal year ended 31 March 2002. Net earnings totalled C$160.2m (US$104.4m), or C$1.56 (basic) per share, an increase of 29.1% over the C$124.1m or C$1.21 (basic) per share (before amortization of goodwill) of the previous fiscal year. Dairyworld, acquired on 5 February 2001, was the main driving force behind this increase, and once again this year each of the divisions performed well.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter