CANADA: Saputo reports net earnings up 29.1% in 2002
Montreal-based dairy processor Saputo has reported positive financial results for the fiscal year ended 31 March 2002. Net earnings totalled C$160.2m (US$104.4m), or C$1.56 (basic) per share, an increase of 29.1% over the C$124.1m or C$1.21 (basic) per share (before amortization of goodwill) of the previous fiscal year. Dairyworld, acquired on 5 February 2001, was the main driving force behind this increase, and once again this year each of the divisions performed well.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action