CANADA: Saputo reports net earnings up 29.1% in 2002
Montreal-based dairy processor Saputo has reported positive financial results for the fiscal year ended 31 March 2002. Net earnings totalled C$160.2m (US$104.4m), or C$1.56 (basic) per share, an increase of 29.1% over the C$124.1m or C$1.21 (basic) per share (before amortization of goodwill) of the previous fiscal year. Dairyworld, acquired on 5 February 2001, was the main driving force behind this increase, and once again this year each of the divisions performed well.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action