CANADA: Saputo reports Q3 net earnings up 37.1%
Canada's largest dairy processor Saputo has posted financial results for its Q3 of fiscal 2002, ended 31 December 2001, with net earnings up 37.1% year on year, to C$35.1m (US$22m)(C$0.34/share) from C$25.6m (C$0.25/share). Saputo explained that two important elements are reflected in these results. First, the performance of its latest acquisition, Dairyworld, whose integration process is still on course and whose performance is very encouraging. The contribution of Dairyworld activities to the overall earnings of the company grows steadily. Indeed, its EBITDA margin has risen by more than 50% since its acquisition in February 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- UK yogurt makers call for added sugar "clarity"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review