CANADA/USA: Saputo shares rise on Land O' Lakes talk
Shares in Canadian dairy giant Saputo rose 3.5% on Friday amid rumours that the company may be interested in acquiring assets of US dairy Land O' Lakes. Saputo is believed to be eyeing the dairy products assets of Land O' Lakes, which may be looking to divest some of its cheese assets in a bid to reduce debt, reported Reuters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm