USA: Sara Lee builds 1st US concentrated liquid coffee facility in Suffolk, Virginia
Industrialinfo.com (Industrial Information Resources, Inc.; Houston, Texas) has reported that Sara Lee Coffee & Tea Company (Bensenville, Ill.) as subsidiary of Sara Lee Corporation (NYSE:SLE ; Chicago, Ill.) is expanding their Suffolk, Va., plant through the addition of a $93 million concentrated liquid coffee production line.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1