USA: Sara Lee Corp declares 226th consecutive quarterly dividend
Chicago-based consumer goods giant Sara Lee Corp has declared a regular quarterly dividend of US$0.15 per share on its common stock.
The company's board of directors declared that the dividend would be payable on 1 October 2002, to stockholders of record at the close of business 3 September 2002.
This is the 226th consecutive dividend declared by the corporation.
Companies: Sara Lee Corp.
The food industry in the United States has been struggling with accusations that it is responsible for the country's "obesity epidemic" but companies are now developing strategies to deal with the pro...
Sara Lee Corporation is to delist from Euronext Amsterdam and Euronext Paris stock exchanges, as well as the Swiss Exchange....
Consumer goods giant Sara Lee Corporation has announced today that it has reached agreement on the principal terms and conditions for the sale of its European nuts and snacks business in the Netherlan...
US consumer goods giant Sara Lee has reported a sharp fall in first-quarter profit, impacted by impairment and transformation charges, exit costs and lower net sales....
US consumer goods giant Sara Lee has announced that it has signed an agreement to sell its US Retail Coffee business to Italy-based Segafredo Zanetti Group for US$82.5m....
US food and consumer goods giant Sara Lee has announced that its Food & Beverage division has appointed Kim Feil as senior vice president and chief marketing officer to lead all marketing efforts for ...
US packaged food company ConAgra Foods has said it has received notice of an unsolicited "mini-tender" offer, made by TRC Capital Corporation of Ontario, Canada, to purchase up to 3.5 million of ConAg...
US food and consumer goods giant Sara Lee has reported a fall in income for the year ended 2 July 2005, blaming higher costs, a tough European retail environment and the costs of restructuring....
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review