USA: Sara Lee Corp posts 4% rise in Q3 sales
Chicago-based consumer goods giant Sara Lee Corp has posted a 4% rise in sales year on year to US$4.2bn for the Q3 ended 30 March. Diluted earnings per share (EPS) were US$0.31, an increase of 15% compared to US$0.27, excluding unusual items, for last year's Q3. For the first nine months of fiscal 2002, sales were US$13.1bn, up 3% over the same period a year ago. Diluted EPS for this period, excluding unusual items, was US$0.94 in fiscal 2002 versus US$0.99 in fiscal 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action