USA: Sara Lee Corp posts 4% rise in Q3 sales
Chicago-based consumer goods giant Sara Lee Corp has posted a 4% rise in sales year on year to US$4.2bn for the Q3 ended 30 March. Diluted earnings per share (EPS) were US$0.31, an increase of 15% compared to US$0.27, excluding unusual items, for last year's Q3. For the first nine months of fiscal 2002, sales were US$13.1bn, up 3% over the same period a year ago. Diluted EPS for this period, excluding unusual items, was US$0.94 in fiscal 2002 versus US$0.99 in fiscal 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund