USA: Sara Lee Corp posts 4% rise in Q3 sales
Chicago-based consumer goods giant Sara Lee Corp has posted a 4% rise in sales year on year to US$4.2bn for the Q3 ended 30 March. Diluted earnings per share (EPS) were US$0.31, an increase of 15% compared to US$0.27, excluding unusual items, for last year's Q3. For the first nine months of fiscal 2002, sales were US$13.1bn, up 3% over the same period a year ago. Diluted EPS for this period, excluding unusual items, was US$0.94 in fiscal 2002 versus US$0.99 in fiscal 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review