USA: Sara Lee Corp promotes five key executives, announces 224th consecutive dividend
Chicago-based branded consumer packaged goods giant Sara Lee Corp announced yesterday [Thursday] that its board of directors has elected L.M. (Theo) de Kool to executive VP of the corporation; Robert S. Kopriva to senior VP of the corporation; and Gregory J. Sykes, N. Robert Utecht and Robert van der Hoek, each to VP of the corporation, effective immediately.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp