USA: Sara Lee Corp promotes five key executives, announces 224th consecutive dividend
Chicago-based branded consumer packaged goods giant Sara Lee Corp announced yesterday [Thursday] that its board of directors has elected L.M. (Theo) de Kool to executive VP of the corporation; Robert S. Kopriva to senior VP of the corporation; and Gregory J. Sykes, N. Robert Utecht and Robert van der Hoek, each to VP of the corporation, effective immediately.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action